Spencer Young, Katherine Q.
|born on||17 May 1896 at 04:51 (= 04:51 AM )|
|Place||New York, USA, 40n43, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°57' 21°04 Asc. 29°56'|
American writer, lecturer and professional astrologer, who graduated from Barnard College in 1917. Two years later, a chance meeting with Evangeline Adams started her on the road to an intense study of astrology. She became a full-time professional, writing a daily column for the paper from 1937-1942 as well as regular contributions to Dell for 28 years. Able to speak Spanish and Portuguese, she was AFA's Secretary for Central and South America from 1942. She is the author of, "The Zodiac Looks Westward."
Spencer Young died 11/19/1983 Milton, FL.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1919 (Began intense study of astrology)
Astrological Pioneers of America file
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Business : Clerical/ Secretarial (AFA secretary to Central and So. America)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Book, column)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist