|Birthname||John Albert William Spencer-Churchill|
|born on||18 September 1897 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°26' 14°36 Asc. 26°23'|
British peer, styled the Marquess of Blandford at birth. He was the first of two sons born to Charles Spencer-Churchill, 9th Duke of Marlborough and his first wife, the former Consuelo Vanderbilt, an American railroad heiress. Prior to inheriting the dukedom in 1934 (thus becoming the 10th Duke of Marlborough) he was a lieutenant-colonel in the Life Guards. He was Mayor of Woodstock from 1937 to 1942.
He married twice; two sons and three daughters. He died in London on 11 March 1972 at age 74.
- sibling relationship with Spencer-Churchill, Lord Ivor (born 14 October 1898)
- other kin relationship with Spencer-Churchill, George (born 13 May 1844). Notes: Grandkin
Sy Scholfield quotes "Accouchement of the Duchess of Marlborough," The Observer (London, England), 19 September 1897, p. 4; "Marlborough Heir Born; Consuelo, the American Duchess, Gives Birth to a Son at Spencer House, London," New York Times, 19 September 1897, p. 1.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (10th Duke of Marlborough)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Lieutenant-colonel in the Life Guards)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor of Woodstock)