|Birthname||Richard Bertrand Spencer|
|born on||11 May 1978 at 07:15 (= 07:15 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°24' 08°14 Asc. 20°18'|
American neo-Nazi and white supremacist who created the term "alt-right", which he considers a movement based on "white identity". Spencer advocates white-European unity, a "peaceful ethnic cleansing" of nonwhites from America, and the creation of a "white racial empire," which he believes would resemble the Roman Empire.
He is president of the National Policy Institute (NPI), a white supremacist think tank, as well as Washington Summit Publishers.
Spencer married Nina Kouprianova in 2010, with whom he has two children. They divorced in 2018. Prior to this, Spencer's dating history included Asian women, which he has said predates his white nationalism, though this evaluation is disputed.
Craft quotes BC
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BA, MA, PhD studies)
- Traits : Personality : Bigot
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Podcaster)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation ("Alt-right")
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Radix Journal)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Alt-right")