|Birthname||Charles Edward Maurice Spencer|
|born on||20 May 1964|
|Place||Norfolk, England, 52n35, 1e0|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
British aristocrat, the Earl of Spencer and brother of Princess Diana. He lives on Althorp, a 10,000 acre estate near Great Brington. The Earl Spencer has seven children from three marriages.
He was first married, for eight years, to former model Victoria Lockwood with a nasty divorce in 1997 complete with allegations of his philandering. It cost him US$2.5 million of his estimated US$131 million fortune and shared custody of their children, Kitty, twins Eliza and Katya and Louis. The children lived with their mother in Cape Town, South Africa but spent vacations with their father.
He announced his betrothal on 28 October 2001 to longtime girlfriend, former elementary schoolteacher Caroline Freud, to marry on 15 December 2001. His second marriage, it added two step-sons to his life. He and Caroline had known each other since they were students at Oxford and had been together since 1999. They had two children, separated in 2007 and later divorced.
On 18 June 2011 at Althorp, Spencer married Karen Gordon (née Villeneuve; born 30 November 1972), a Canadian philanthropist, the founder and chief executive of Whole Child International, a charity based in Los Angeles that works to improve the lot of orphaned, abandoned, or abused children. They have one child together.
- parent->child relationship with Spencer, Louis (born 14 March 1994)
- sibling relationship with Diana, Princess of Wales (born 1 July 1961)
- has other family relationship with Spencer, Countess Raine (born 9 September 1929). Notes: Step-mother
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1997 (Nasty divorce)
- Financial : Lose significant money 1997 (Divorce cost $2.5 million in settlements)
LMR quotes date from media; time unknown.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Aristrocracy)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister Princess Diana)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter (Nasty, costly)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Alleged)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (One set of twins)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Multi-millionaire)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (10,000 acre estate)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist