|born on||4 February 1691 (greg.) at 11:50 (= 11:50 AM )|
|Place||Reading, England, 51n28, 0w59|
|Timezone||LMT m0w59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°59' 24°05 Asc. 15°11'|
British Quaker immigrant who sailed to the U.S. by himself on 8/18/1691 NS. He married Ann Harry, who joined the church, and became a Minister and Elder on 2/26/1729 OS. He became ill with the "colic" and died shortly thereafter, on 7/26/1732, leaving 200 acres of land, buildings, farm implements and valuable family books.
- parent->child relationship with Speakman, Ann (born 24 October 1719)
- parent->child relationship with Speakman, Ebenezer (born 25 July 1724)
- parent->child relationship with Speakman, Hugh (born 13 September 1717)
- parent->child relationship with Speakman, Joshua (born 31 July 1731)
- parent->child relationship with Speakman, Micajah (born 25 November 1726)
- parent->child relationship with Speakman, Thomas Jr. (born 22 January 1722)
- Family : Change residence 18 August 1691 (greg.) (Emmigrated from England to U.S.)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
T. Pat Davis quotes Quaker geneological records, "The Ancestors and Descendants of Hugh Harry and Elizabeth Brinton," compiled by R.J. Harry; privately published in 1987. Time spec as Gemini ASC.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (One long term)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (Lands)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Quaker Minister and Elder)
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher