|Birthname||Spano, Joseph Peter|
|born on||7 July 1946 at 16:53 (= 4:53 PM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°16' 05°36 Asc. 09°42'|
American actor who played in a TV super-hit cop show, "Hill Street Blues." He has appeared in various theater and TV productions, including another hit series in 1996, "Murder One."
Spano married on 10/26/1980, to wife Joan, born 1/22/1949, Chicago, IL.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (Appeared in TV series "Murder One")
B.C. in hand from Aaron Fischer
- Traits : Body : Hair (Black)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Since 1980)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Hill Street Blues" and "Murder One")