|born on||3 April 1945 at 20:20 (= 8:20 PM )|
|Place||Boulogne Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||WEMT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°37' 19°53 Asc. 13°48'|
French-Italian actress and singer, born into a family of politicians (her grandmother Marie Janson was the first female member of the Belgian Senate and her uncle Paul-Henri Spaak and granduncle Paul-Emile Janson were Prime Minister of Belgium).
Spaak spent most of her career in Italy, where she became a teenage star. From age 15 to 18, Spaak was the lead actress in at least twelve movies. As a singer, she was regarded by some as the Italian equivalent of French chanteuse Françoise Hardy, some of whose songs she recorded in 1963. Born into a firmly anticlerical family, at the age of eighteen she decided to embrace Catholicism (now she considers herself a Buddhist).
- parent->child relationship with Capucci, Sabrina (born 16 April 1963)
- child->parent relationship with Spaak, Charles (born 25 May 1903)
- spouse relationship with Dorelli, Johnny (born 20 February 1937). Notes: 1972–1978
- sibling relationship with Spaak, Agnès (born 29 April 1944)
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes her.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.