|Birthname||Sorrento, Paul Anthony|
|born on||17 November 1965 at 08:10 (= 08:10 AM )|
|Place||Somerville, Massachusetts, 42n23, 71w06|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°59' 14°16 Asc. 12°19'|
American baseball player, a first baseman for the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Sorrento was originally signed by the California Angels on 6/02/1986 after being selected in the fourth round of the free-agent draft. In the 13 years since that fateful day, he has played for a total of five different teams.
Sorrento did not see major league action until 1989, spending the first three years of his career solely with minor league teams throughout the American Southwest. He was finally called up to the majors in 1989 as a member of the Minnesota Twins. Still, from 1989-1991, he was, on occasion, playing for minor league teams. Finally, with the beginning of the 1992 season, Sorrento was a permanent member of a major league team.
His career has been mixed, which explains the large amount of teams played for in 13 years. The highlight of Sorrento's career came in 1991 when he helped to lead the Minnesota Twins to a World Series victory.
He is married to his wife, Melissa, and has one child.
- Work : Prize 1991 (World Series victory)
Courtney Conrad quotes BC
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Baseball player)
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Bats left, throws right)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Lifestyle : Work : Many job changes
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Sports team)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Pro first baseman)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (World Series)