|born on||21 March 1961 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°24' 27°34 Asc. 16°11'|
Australian comic entertainer and feature guest writer for "The Sydney Morning Herald" In the late 80s he won a Gold Medal at the New York Film Festival for "No Laughing Matter, " a documentary in which he plays all seven characters. In 1990, he obtained $2.5 million for a feature film "Gino."
He is a first-generation Australian; his Italian parents emigrated there before his birth. He is a 1985 graduate of Sydney University with a degree in architecture,
- associate relationship with Wilkins, Richard (born 19 June 1954). Notes: Members of 1988 group Australian Olympians
Sy Scholfield writes: Date of birth from the Speakers Solutions website ; place of Sydney presumed from info in same webpage; TOB calculated according to an article by Astrologer Kathy Cooper in which she states Sorrenti has the Moon as the most elevated planet in his chart, Uranus in the First House the closest planet to his Leo Ascendant, Sun and Venus together in Aries in the Eight House, Scorpio on his Third House cusp, a Grand Water Trine (of Mars in Cancer in 11th, Mercury in Pisces in 7th & Neptune in Scorpio in 3rd), and Jupiter & Saturn in the Sixth House. "WOULD THE REAL VINCE SORRENTI PLEASE STAND UP!" ("Astrological Monthly Review" magazine, 1997; online version: http://www.uraniannights.com/articles/vincesorenti.html).
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Writers : Humor