|Birthname||Juan Francisco Rodriguez Montoya|
|born on||18 August 1920 at 01:20 (= 01:20 AM )|
|Place||Guadalajara, Mexico, 20n40, 103w20|
|Timezone||LMT m103w20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°03' 19°19 Asc. 26°08'|
Mexican artist known for his paintings, sculptures and theatre work, he received Mexico's National Art Prize, the Chevalier des Arts et Lettres and membership in France's Legion of Honour.
He was a child prodigy whose career began early as did his fame with various writers authoring works about him. He exhibited in the United States and Europe as well as major venues in Mexico such as the Museo de Arte Moderno and the Palacio de Bellas Artes. His monumental sculptures can be found in various parts of Mexico and in Europe as well.
Juan Soriano died on 10 February 2006 at age 85 in Mexico City.
- friend relationship with Álvarez Bravo, Lola (born 1 April 1903)
- friend relationship with Álvarez Bravo, Manuel (born 3 February 1902)
- friend relationship with Kahlo, Frida (born 6 July 1907)
- friend relationship with Novo, Salvador (born 30 July 1904)
- friend relationship with Paz, Octavio (born 31 March 1914)
- friend relationship with Pellicer, Carlos (born 16 January 1897)
- friend relationship with Villaurrutia, Xavier (born 27 March 1903)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Jalisco archives (no. 3440/439).
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Used father's maternal surname)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Paintings, sculptures)
- Vocation : Art : Stage/ Set design (Theatre)
- Notable : Awards : Public Service
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award