Sophie, Queen Consort of the Netherlands
|Birthname||Sophie Friederike Mathilde|
|born on||17 June 1818 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°25' 06°02 Asc. 07°23'|
Princess of Württemberg by birth, and Queen of the Netherlands as the first wife of King Willem III'
Her parents were King Wilhelm I of Württemberg and Grand Duchess Catherine Pavlovna of Russia, the fourth eldest daughter of Tsar Paul I.
She married the Prince of Orange (later King Willem III) in Stuttgart on 18 June 1839. They had three sons.
Queen Sophie died at Huis ten Bosch Palace in the Hague on 3 June 1877, aged 58.
- parent->child relationship with Alexander, Prince of Orange (born 25 August 1851)
- parent->child relationship with Maurits, Prince of Orange-Nassau (born 15 September 1843)
- parent->child relationship with Willem, Prince of Orange (born 4 September 1840)
- spouse relationship with Willem III, King of the Netherlands (born 19 February 1817). Notes: 1839-1877
- sibling relationship with Augusta, Princess of Württemberg (born 4 October 1826)
- sibling relationship with Karl, King of Württemberg (born 6 March 1823)
- sibling relationship with Katharina, Princess of Württemberg (born 24 August 1821)
- sibling relationship with Marie, Princess of Württemberg (born 30 October 1816)
- Relationship : Marriage 18 June 1839 (Prince of Orange, later King Willem III)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Originally this entry had a speculative birth time of 6 AM, with Sy Scholfield quoting news report from "Österreichischer Beobachter," 25 June 1818, p. 3: "Am 17. Juni Morgens wurde Ihre Maj. die regierende Königinn von Würtemberg von einer Prinzessinn glücklich entbunden." (On 17 June, in the morning, Her Maj., the reigning Queen of Wurtemberg was happily delivered of a princess).
On 30 January 2017 Scholfield changed the time to 7:30 AM, having forwarded news report from "Börsen-Halle," 24 June 1818, p. 8: "Stuttgart, den 18 Juni, Gestern früh um halb 8 Uhr ist I. M. die Königin zur grössten Freude der Königl. Familie und des ganzen Königreichs von einer Prinzessin glücklich entbunden worden." (Stuttgart, 18 June, Yesterday at half-before-eight [seven-thirty] in the morning, Her Majesty the Queen, to the greatest joy of the Royal Family, and the whole kingdom, was delivered of a princess).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Württemberg)