Sophie, Princess of Saxony
|Birthname||S. Maria Friederike Auguste Leopoldine ...|
|born on||15 March 1845 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Dresden, Germany, 51n03, 13e44|
|Timezone||LMT m13e44 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°47' 18°20 Asc. 26°32'|
Saxon princess, the eighth and youngest child of John of Saxony and his wife Amalie Auguste of Bavaria and a younger sister of Albert of Saxony and George of Saxony. She married Duke Karl-Theodor of Bavaria, and they had a daughter Duchess Amalie in Bavaria (24 December 1865 – 26 May 1912). Sophie died shortly before her 22nd birthday on 9 March 1867.
Full name: name: Prinzessin Sophie Maria Friederike Auguste Leopoldine Alexandrine Ernestine Albertine Elisabeth.
- parent->child relationship with Amalie, Duchess in Bavaria (born 24 December 1865)
- child->parent relationship with Amalie Auguste, Queen of Saxony (born 13 November 1801)
- spouse relationship with Carl Theodor, Duke in Bavaria (born 9 August 1839). Notes: 1865-1867
- sibling relationship with Albert, King of Saxony (born 23 April 1828)
- sibling relationship with Anna Maria, Princess of Saxony (born 4 January 1836)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth, Princess of Saxony (born 4 February 1830)
- sibling relationship with Ernst, Prince of Saxony (born 5 April 1831)
- sibling relationship with Georg, King of Saxony (born 8 August 1832)
- sibling relationship with Margaretha, Princess of Saxony (born 24 May 1840)
- sibling relationship with Marie Auguste, Princess of Saxony (born 22 January 1827)
- sibling relationship with Sidonie, Princess of Saxony (born 16 August 1834)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 24 December 1865 (Birth of daughter, Amalie)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes "Johann, König von Sachsen: Sein Leben u. Wirken bis zu seiner Thronbesteigung" by Julius Schladebach (F. Sturm, 1854), p. 16: "Sophie Marie Friederite, geb. am 15. Marz 1845, Mittags ½1 Uhr."
On 10 January 2017, Scholfield changed the rating to A, having forwarded news report from "Wiener Zeitung," 22 March 1845, p. 3: "Dresden, am 15. März. Ihre königl. Hoheit die Prinzessinn Amalie Auguste, Gemahlinn Sr. königl. Hoheit des Prinzen Johann, ist heute Mittag nach halb 1 Uhr von einer Prinzessinn glücklich entbunden worden." (Dresden, 15 March. Her Royal Highness the Princess Amalie Auguste, wife of His Highness Prince Johann, at after half past twelve o'clock midday, was happily delivered of a princess).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wettin, House of Wittelsbach)