Sophie, Princess of Luxembourg
|Birthname||Sophie Caroline Marie Wilhelmine|
|born on||14 February 1902 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Berg, Luxembourg, 49n49, 6e05|
|Timezone||LMT m6e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°12' 14°41 Asc. 25°36'|
Luxembourg princess as the sixth and youngest daughter of Grand Duke Guillaume/Wilhelm/Wellem/William IV and his wife, Infanta Marie Anne of Portugal.
Sophie's elder sisters reigned as Grand Duchess of Luxembourg: Marie-Adélaïde and Charlotte.
Sophie married Prince Ernst Heinrich of Saxony on 12 April 1921 at Schloss Hohenburg. Sophie and Ernst Heinrich had three sons.
Sophie died on 24 May 1941 at age 39 in Munich of pneumonia.
- child->parent relationship with Wëllem IV, Grand Duke of Luxembourg (born 22 April 1852)
- spouse relationship with Ernst Heinrich, Prince of Saxony (born 9 December 1896). Notes: 1921-1941
- sibling relationship with Antonia, Princess of Luxembourg (born 7 October 1899)
- sibling relationship with Charlotte, Grand Duchess of Luxembourg (born 23 January 1896)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth, Princess of Luxembourg (born 7 March 1901)
- sibling relationship with Hilda, Princess of Luxembourg (born 15 February 1897)
- sibling relationship with Marie-Adélaïde, Grand Duchess of Luxembourg (born 14 June 1894)
- other kin relationship with Adolphe, Grand Duke of Luxembourg (born 24 July 1817). Notes: Grandkin
Birth certificate (acte n° 20) provided by Sy Scholfield.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia (Terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (20 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Nassau-Weilburg, Luxembourg, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wettin, by marriage)