|born on||11 March 1957|
|Place||Qanat-e Malek (Kerman), Iran, 29n1648, 57e0242|
|Timezone||+033 h3e30 (is standard time)|
Iranian major general in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and, from 1998 until his death in 2020, commander of its Quds Force, a division primarily responsible for extraterritorial military and clandestine operations. In his later years, he was considered by some to be the second most powerful person in Iran behind Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and his right-hand man.
Soleimani, aged 62, was killed in Baghdad around 1:00 a.m. local time on 3 January 2020 (22:00 GMT on 2 January) in a targeted U.S. drone strike approved by U.S. president Donald Trump.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Trump, Donald (born 14 June 1946)
- compare to chart of Bin Laden, Osama (born 10 March 1957). Notes: Born on same date?
- Death by War or Terrorism 3 January 2020 at 01:00 AM in Baghdad (Killed by US drone strike, age 62)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
BBC Official News Report. Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qasem_Soleimani#Assassination
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Vocation : Military : Honors
- Vocation : Military : Killed (His killing was big news)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (His killing was big news)