Sobieski, Konstanty Władysław
|born on||1 May 1680 (greg.) at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Warsaw, Poland, 52n15, 21e00|
|Timezone||LMT m21e00 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°34' 16°05 Asc. 29°09'|
Polish prince, nobleman, politician, diplomat, scholar and the son of John (Jan) III Sobieski, King of Poland, and his wife, Marie Casimire Louise de la Grange d'Arquien. In 1708 he married Maria Józefa Wessel. He died on 28 February 1726, aged 45, in Żółkiew, Poland.
- child->parent relationship with Jan III Sobieski, King of Poland (born 17 August 1629 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Sobieski, Aleksander Benedykt (born 9 September 1677 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Sobieski, Jakub Ludwik (born 2 November 1667 (greg.))
Sy Scholfield also quotes from Neu-vermehrter und biß Anno 1702. continuirter Regenten-Sahl, Oder Beschreibung der heutigen, so wol in Europa, als anderen Theilen der Welt regierenden Hohen Persohnen by Sigismundus Hosmann (Verlegung Hieron. Friedrich Hoffmann, Buchhändl. in Zelle, 1702), p. 213: "Constantinus Ulanislaus Carolus Philippus, geb. 1680. 1. Maj. früh um 7. Uhr in Warschau."
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Sobieski, Poland)