|born on||17 July 1950 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°15' 20°36 Asc. 27°32'|
American singer and songwriter who released her first album in 1975. Snow's works include "Second Childhood," 1976 and "Rock Away," 1981.She is oerhaps best known for her 1975 hit "Poetry Man."
Her first child was born with hydrocephalus and Cystic Fibrosis on 12/12/1975. She became a mystic and an optimist through the lessons learned through turmoil and grief.
Snow suffered a stroke in January 2010. A series of complications led to her death on April 26, 2011 in Edison, NJ.
- associate relationship with Sims, Zoot (born 29 October 1925). Notes: Collaborated on song "Poetry Man"
- parent->child relationship with Snow daughter (born 25 November 1974)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1975 (First album)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 12 December 1975 (Birth of handicapped child)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1976 (Release of another album)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1981 (Release of another album)
Ruth Elliot quotes her
- Traits : Personality : Optimist
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke
- Family : Parenting : Hardship - Little money (Daughter handicapped)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book