Sneed, Donna Jeanne
|born on||12 February 1926 at 07:35 (= 07:35 AM )|
|Place||Peoria, Illinois, 40n42, 89w35|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°06' 20°52 Asc. 06°12'|
American nurse and astrologer. Sneed was a licensed practical nurse at the University Hospital in Columbia, MO until she retired in 1988. She returned to work and retired again in 1991. In February 1991, she suffered a stroke which left her paralyzed on her left side. She was forced to move to a nursing home where she was confined to a wheelchair. There she kept up her active interest in astrology which she had studied since 1972, and using her right hand only, she was able to communicate via e-mails, typing with one finger.
She had two daughters, Mary Dowling, born in 1950 and Victoria Welch, born in 1952, a granddaughter born in 1971 and a great grandson born in 2001. Tragically, her daughter Victoria died in 1967 of a brain tumor. Donna's husband died in 1993; they had married on September 5, 1975.
Donna died on April 10, 2002 at the Audrain Medical Center in Mexico, Missouri.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1950 (daughter Mary born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1952 (daughter Victoria born)
- Death of Child 1967 (daughter Victoria died, age 15)
Given by her in Mercury Hour 10/1981
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Paralysis
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer