|Birthname||Willard Carroll Smith|
|born on||11 November 1992 at 10:33 (= 10:33 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°38' 06°30 Asc. 13°31'|
American actor, the eldest child of actor-rapper Will Smith and his first wife Sheree Zampino. Trey Smith appeared in his father's music video for the 1998 single "Just the Two of Us". He also acted in two episodes of the sitcom All of Us, and has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show and on the David Blaine: Real or Magic TV special.
His father married actress Jada Koren Pinkett in 1997. Trey Smith has two half-siblings: Jaden Christopher Syre Smith (born 1998) and Willow Camille Reign Smith (born 2000).
His mother married Terrell Fletcher and he has a half-sister Jodie Fletcher.
- child->parent relationship with Smith, Will (born 25 September 1968)
- sibling relationship with Smith, Jaden (born 8 July 1998). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Smith, Willow (born 31 October 2000). Notes: Half-sibling
- has other family relationship with Pinkett Smith, Jada (born 18 September 1971). Notes: Stepmother/son
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress