|Birthname||Jaden Christopher Syre Smith|
|born on||8 July 1998 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°34' 07°53 Asc. 22°48'|
American actor and rapper; the son of actors Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith. Jaden Smith's first movie role was with his father in The Pursuit of Happyness (2006). He also acted in the 2008 remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still and the 2010 remake of The Karate Kid. He was also in the 2013 film After Earth with his father.
Smith rapped alongside Canadian singer Justin Bieber in the song "Never Say Never." On 1 October 2012, Jaden released his first mixtape, The Cool Cafe.
Smith started his own clothing/lifestyle brand called MSFTSrep. The clothes range from hoodies and T-shirts to trousers and vests. In May 2013 Smith collaborated with a Korean designer, Choi Bum Suk, to create a pop-up store in which customers can buy clothes with their collaborated logos.
A November 2013 media report indicated that Smith was dating reality television personality and model Kylie Jenner.
- associate relationship with Bieber, Justin (born 1 March 1994). Notes: Musical collaboration on "Never Say Never"
- business associate/partner relationship with Chan, Jackie (born 7 April 1954). Notes: Co-star in "The Karate Kid;" "The Karate Kid 2"
- friend relationship with Skye, Justine (born 24 August 1995)
- lover relationship with Jenner, Kylie (born 10 August 1997). Notes: Dating
- child->parent relationship with Pinkett Smith, Jada (born 18 September 1971)
- child->parent relationship with Smith, Will (born 25 September 1968)
- sibling relationship with Smith, Trey (born 11 November 1992). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Smith, Willow (born 31 October 2000)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1 October 2012 (Debut mixtape, "The Cool Cafe")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Demetrius Bagley directed Sy Scholfield to a Youtube video of "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" ("Will Smith's Son Jaden Tricked Him into Going to London for His 18th Birthday" ) in which Will Smith tells a story about being in London, England with Jaden on his 18th birthday. Jaden tells his father that he can drink alcohol in England because the drinking age is 18 (not 21) to which Smith Snr. replies, "It's only noon in L.A. and you weren't born 'til four." Scholfield quotes date and place from news report: "Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have a new baby boy. The Hollywood couple announced the birth of their first child Friday, two days after Jaden Christopher Syre Smith was born in Los Angeles, said Smith's publicist Lisa Reeder" ("Hollywood couple has baby boy," Associated Press Newswires, Friday 10 July 1998).
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Son of actors Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Rapper