Smith, Alexander O.
|Birthname||Alexander Otey Smith|
|born on||8 February 1973 at 04:33 (= 04:33 AM )|
|Place||Burlington, Vermont, 44n29, 73w13|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°30' 21°08 Asc. 02°57'|
American English–Japanese translator and author. While his output covers many areas such as adaptation of Japanese novels, manga, song lyrics, anime scripts, and various academic works, he is best known for his software localizations of Japanese video games including Vagrant Story (2000), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (2001), and Final Fantasy XII (2006). He currently resides in Kamakura, Japan, where he operates his own contract localization business, Kajiya Productions, and is co-founder of a translation and publishing company, Bento Books.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BA, MA)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (USA to Japan)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Lyricist)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Translator (English–Japanese)