Smit, Rudolf H.
|born on||5 January 1942 at 21:53:30 (= 9:53 PM )|
|Place||Amsterdam, Netherlands, 52n22, 4e54|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°52' 21°05 Asc. 00°51'|
Dutch astrologer, a computer expert and, up to 1985, dealer for Matrix. In 1975 he authored an astrology text. He became skeptical about astrologer later, but continues to practice it, see http://www.astrology-and-science.com/a-pass2.htm
Last occupation: editor and translator at a scientific and technological laboratory, now (2013) retired.
- friend relationship with Dean, Geoffrey (born 30 December 1935)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1975 (Astrology text)
Cirkels quotes him (The quote is for B.C. but the time is given to the second, so obviously rectified)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Software sales, was the Australian representative for Matrix Astrological Software)
- Vocation : Computer : Programmer (and technical writer)
- Vocation : Computer : Systems Analyst
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Editor of Correlation - Journal of Objective Research into Astrology (the scientific journal of the astrological association of Britain).)