|born on||3 August 1966 at 10:58 (= 10:58 AM )|
|Place||Methuen, Massachusetts, 42n44, 71w11|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°49' 05°39 Asc. 11°42'|
American athlete, Olympic fencer in the 1988 and 1992 games. She holds two gold medals won in the 1987 and the 1991 Pan American games.
A dyslexic, she says she took up fencing when she was 10 years old. It helped build her confidence and she did well in school, winning a full scholarship to the University of Notre Dame. She participated in the NCAA games, winning two titles. Since 1992 when she retired from the sport, she married and had two children. She teaches fencing and is a public speaker on a mission to teach youngsters that to follow their dreams.
- parent->child relationship with Sliney, Michaela (born 24 February 1998)
- parent->child relationship with Sliney, Troy (born 17 May 1999)
- Work : Prize 1987 (Gold medal in Pan American games)
PT quotes birth certifcate
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Sports : Fencing
- Notable : Awards : Olympics
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship