|Birthname||Nancy Sandra Sinatra|
|born on||8 June 1940 at 09:01 (= 09:01 AM )|
|Place||Jersey City, New Jersey, 40n44, 74w05|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||17°34' 18°34 Asc. 03°18'|
American singer and author from a noted family, the eldest daughter of her famous crooner dad, Frank Sinatra and his wife Nancy. Known for the hit single "These Boots Were Made For Walking," she had a short singing and film career.
The first of three kids, she was nine when her parents separated. It was a traumatic experience for her and she hoped they would reconcile. Her best known hit single "These Boots Were Made For Walking," was about the extent of her musical career and in films, she had a minor role in "Speedway" with Elvis Presley.
Released in the Fall of 1995 her book, "Frank Sinatra, My Father," tells how her dad's womanizing shattered her 14-year-old innocence when she found some "intimate ladies' apparel" in the desk in her father's hotel room. She felt as though he'd cheated on her. So-far as Frank's alleged connection to "the Mob," Nancy even checked the FBI files on her famous dad and found nothing to associate him to Mafia gangsters. In the May 1995 issue of Playboy, Nancy, then 54, posed appearing in nothing but boots and looking good. At 38, she had breast reduction surgery.
Nancy got pregnant at 19 and had an abortion. The following year, on 9/12/1960, she married singer Tommy Sands and was with him for five years. Her second husband was TV producer Hugh Lambert who died of cancer in August 1985. They had two daughters; Angela Jennifer, born 5/22/1974 and the younger Amanda, born 3/17/1976.
- child->parent relationship with Sinatra, Frank (born 12 December 1915)
- spouse relationship with Sands, Tommy (born 27 August 1937). Notes: Bitter
- sibling relationship with Sinatra, Frank Jr. (born 10 January 1944)
- sibling relationship with Sinatra, Tina (born 20 June 1948)
- has other family relationship with Sinatra, Dolly (born 26 December 1896). Notes: Grandmother/granddaughter
- Relationship : Marriage 1960 (Tommy Sands)
- Health : Change in Appearance 1978 (Breast reduction surgery)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 ("Frank Sinatra, My Father")
- Death of Father 14 May 1998 at 10:50 PM in Los Angeles (Frank Sinatra, heart attack, age 82)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons (Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Cosmetic surgery (Breast reduction)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Frank Sinatra)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Miscarriages (One)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection