|Birthname||Justin Ryan Simpson|
|born on||6 August 1988 at 23:46 (= 11:46 PM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°59' 15°42 Asc. 12°17'|
American realtor from a noted family, the second child and son of O.J. Simpson and second wife Nicole Brown. His mother was murdered along with Ronald Goldman 12 June 1994 and his father was accused. There was great controversy over whom he and his sister should reside with. During the trial they went to his mother's family, the Browns, with visitation rights given to his father. The courts awarded Simpson custody of his two children on 20 December 1996.
Justin Simpson became a real estate agent in Florida.
- child->parent relationship with Simpson, Nicole Brown (born 19 May 1959)
- child->parent relationship with Simpson, O. J. (born 9 July 1947)
- sibling relationship with Simpson, Arnelle (born 4 December 1968). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
- sibling relationship with Simpson, Sydney (born 17 October 1985)
- has other family relationship with Simpson, Jason (born 21 April 1970). Notes: Half-siblings, share father
B.C. in hand, LMR.
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (Fight over custody of him and sister)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mother killed, father accused)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Dad abusive to mom)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Two older half-siblings, one older sister)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate
- Notable : Famous : 15 minutes of fame
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women