|Birthname||Jessica Ann Simpson|
|born on||10 July 1980 at 15:11 (= 3:11 PM )|
|Place||Abilene, Texas, 32n27, 99w44|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°41' 00°49 Asc. 05°32'|
American singer, actress, fashion designer and author. Simpson rose to fame with the release of her debut single, "I Wanna Love You Forever". She has achieved seven Billboard Top 40 hits, three gold and two multi-platinum RIAA certified studio albums, four of which have reached the top 10 on the US Billboard 200. Simpson has sold over 30 million albums worldwide. Simpson has made many recordings, starred in several television shows, movies and commercials, launched a line of hair and beauty products and designed fragrances, shoes and handbags for women. She has devoted time to philanthropic efforts including Operation Smile and a USO-hosted tour for troops stationed overseas. Aside from her musical pursuits, she launched The Jessica Simpson Collection in 2005, a fashion line of clothing and other items. The brand has gone on to earn over $1 billion in revenue, and is regarded as one of the most successful celebrity founded brands ever.
Starting in 2003, Simpson starred with her then-husband Nick Lachey in the MTV reality show Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica. The show aired from 2003 to 2005. After her divorce from Lachey, Simpson appeared in films including The Dukes of Hazzard (2005), Employee of the Month (2006), and Private Valentine: Blonde & Dangerous (2008).
In December 1998, Simpson and singer Nick Lachey were introduced by their shared manager at a Christmas event. They began dating after meeting again at a Teen People event in January 1999, but broke up for five months until getting back together following the September 11 attacks. They became engaged in February 2002, and married on October 26, 2002, in Austin, Texas. She announced she had remained a virgin until her marriage. In November 2005, Simpson and Lachey announced they were separating. Simpson filed for divorce in December 2005, citing "irreconcilable differences." Their divorce was publicized worldwide and was finalized on June 30, 2006.
In November 2007, Simpson began dating Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. The relationship was controversial among some Dallas Cowboys fans, and she was blamed for Romo's poor performances. Some of the Cowboys' fans gave her the nickname "Yoko Romo," a reference to Yoko Ono, whom many Beatles fans blamed for "ruining" John Lennon. Even then-President George W. Bush jokingly commented after the Giants went on to win the Super Bowl in 2008. During the traditional White House reception for the winning team, President Bush was quoted as saying: "We're going to send Jessica Simpson to the Democrat National Convention". Simpson and Romo were reported to have ended their relationship in July 2009.
In November 2010, Simpson became engaged to Eric Johnson, a retired NFL tight end, whom she had been dating since that May. Simpson and Johnson married on July 5, 2014 at 4 P.M. in Montecito, California. Simpson gave birth to daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson on May 1, 2012 and son Ace Knute Johnson on June 30, 2013. In September 2018, Simpson announced she was pregnant with her third child. She gave birth to their daughter, Birdie Mae Johnson, on March 19, 2019.
- associate relationship with Applegate, Christina (born 25 November 1971). Notes: co-stars in "A Public Affair" music video
- associate relationship with Knoxville, Johnny (born 11 March 1971). Notes: co-stars in "Dukes of Hazzard"
- associate relationship with Longoria, Eva (born 15 March 1975). Notes: co-stars in "A Public Affair" music video
- associate relationship with Nelson, Willie (born 30 April 1933). Notes: collaborators and co-stars for "Dukes of Hazzard"
- associate relationship with Scott, Seann William (born 3 October 1976). Notes: co-stars in "The Dukes of Hazzard"
- lover relationship with Mayer, John (born 16 October 1977)
- lover relationship with Romo, Tony (born 21 April 1980). Notes: 2007-2009
- parent->child relationship with Johnson, Ace (born 30 June 2013)
- parent->child relationship with Johnson, Birdie (born 19 March 2019)
- parent->child relationship with Johnson, Maxwell (born 1 May 2012)
- spouse relationship with Johnson, Eric (born 15 September 1979). Notes: m. 2014-
- spouse relationship with Lachey, Nick (born 9 November 1973). Notes: m. 2002-2006
- sibling relationship with Simpson, Ashlee (born 3 October 1984)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1 May 2012 at 07:46 AM in Los Angeles (Daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 30 June 2013 at 3:00 PM in Los Angeles (Son Ace Knute Johnson born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 5 July 2014 at 4:00 PM in Montecito (Marriage to retired NFL player Eric Johnson)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 19 March 2019 at 12:53 PM in Los Angeles (Daughter Birdie Mae Johnson)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Craft quotes Simpson's mother Tina on 11 July 2019 on an Instagram post for Jessica's birthday. Simpson gave a response of "3.11 pm" to a comment asking "Tina what time was Jessica born?" 
Previously, Sy Scholfield quoted Karen Marie Shelton. Shelton gave Simpson's rising sign as Scorpio in a 2006 online article: "According to her mom's (Tina Simpson) recollection of her birth time, Jessica was born under the ascending sign of Scorpio." . On 3 December 2014 Scholfield received a reply from Shelton: "When I specifically asked her what time Jessica was born Tina said '4:00 in the afternoon'. She then reminded me that although many people report Jessica was born in Dallas, Texas, she was actually born in Abilene, Texas. Tina didn't hesitate when I asked. She immediately replied with 4:00 pm. I know that sometimes mothers forget the exact time, but Tina seemed very clear & precise about the time."
Craft quotes date and place of birth from "Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997". 
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Body : Weight (Weight fluctuations)
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (dropped out of High School, later earned GED)
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Traits : Personality : Juggles lots at once
- Traits : Personality : Loved by all
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Childhood : Abuse-Sexual (outside of family)
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive (Father was manager, Mother works with her)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest daughter)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (younger sister Ashlee Simpson)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Eric Johnson, Nick Lachey)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (two daughters, one son)
- Lifestyle : Work : Start young less than 16
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (billion-dollar fashion brand)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Concerts and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker