|Birthname||Jason Lamar Simpson|
|born on||21 April 1970 at 05:59 (= 05:59 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°03' 29°51 Asc. 14°31'|
American noted family, son of O.J. Simpson and his first wife Marguerite Whitley. He has one older sister and two half-siblings by his father's second marriage to Nicole Brown. His family was under unwelcome notoriety during the trail of his father after the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson June 12, 1994.
Simpson dropped out of college at age 26 and worked as a chef for The Water Grill in Los Angeles. He has a battle with extreme weight fluctuations, gaining over 100 lbs. during his fathers trial.
The chef and oldest child of O.J. Simpson married Jessica Roney in Florida on May 14, 2005.
- child->parent relationship with Simpson, O. J. (born 9 July 1947)
- sibling relationship with Simpson, Arnelle (born 4 December 1968)
- sibling relationship with Simpson, Sydney (born 17 October 1985). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
- has other family relationship with Simpson, Justin (born 6 August 1988). Notes: Half-siblings, share father
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Traits : Body : Weight (Overweight)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad accused of murdering ex-stepmom)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One older sister, two half-siblings)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Chef/ Cook (The Water Grill)
- Notable : Famous : 15 minutes of fame
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women