Simonton, O. Carl
|Birthname||Oscar Carl Simonton|
|born on||29 June 1942 at 12:40 (= 12:40 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||07°24' 26°03 Asc. 03°22'|
American physician in the field of oncology, specializing in radiation and the medical director of Cancer Counseling and Research Center in Ft. Worth, TX. A renowned member of the Associate of Oncology Associates in Dallas, Simonton frequently lectures at hospitals and medical schools, has written numerous articles for professional publications and is a consultant for cancer counseling programs. With his wife Stephanie, he has co-authored "Stress, Psychological Factors, and Cancer" and "Getting Well Again."
- spouse relationship with Simonton, Stephanie (born 19 October 1947)
Tony Joseph quotes him, B.C.
Grazia Bordoni quotes Maison III for 13:40 PWT.
- Vocation : Business : Consultant (Medical)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Hospital and medical school lecturer)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Alternative methods
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Oncology, D.A.B.R.)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Articles in professional publications)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women