Simon de Phares
|born on||9 August 1444 Jul.Cal. (18 Aug 1444 greg.) at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Meung sur Loire, France, 47n50, 1e42|
|Timezone||LMT m1e42 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°34' 28°47 Asc. 24°36'|
French astrologer (to King Charles VIII of France), astronomer and doctor. Nobody knows what happened to him after 1499.
Link to Wikipedia biography (French)
- associate relationship with Charles VIII, King of France (born 30 June 1470 Jul.Cal. (9 July 1470 greg.)). Notes: His astrologer
- Other Misc. 1499 (Disappeared)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Archives Internationales D'histoire Des Sciences" (Istituto della Enciclopedia italiana, 1997), p. 430: "As for Simon de Phares himself, we know that he was born, or wished to think that he was born, at seven in the evening of 9 August 1444 at Meung-sur-Loire."
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Science : Astronomy