|born on||3 November 1905 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°48' 08°46 Asc. 10°21'|
German-born Israeli painter who executed a number of murals for Israeli ships, public buildings and hotels, including Bank of Israel offices in New York and a hotel in the Ivory Coast. He also illustrated books and designed stage sets.
From 1927 he lived mainly in France. Beginning in 1934 he worked in New York for the magazine Vogue. In 1936 he emigrated to Mandate Palestine. Until 1953 he was a member of Kibbutz Gan Shmuel. He died on 31 January 1976 at age 70 in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- (has as) teacher relationship with Beckmann, Max (born 12 February 1884)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Berlin archives.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painting, murals)
- Vocation : Art : Stage/ Set design
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award