|born on||25 August 1949 at 10:15 (= 10:15 AM )|
|Place||Haifa, Israel, 32n49, 34e59|
|Timezone||EEDT h3e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°45' 17°30 Asc. 22°53'|
Israeli-born American musician, a bass player, singer, actor and member of the enormously popular group, "Kiss." In 1978 he recorded several solo albums; backed by the largest ad campaign in music history both records went platinum. Two years after his solo success, he created the axe bass guitar.
During the '70s, Kiss included Ace Frehley, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley and Peter Criss. In the '90s, it was composed of Bruce Kulick, Paul Stanley, Eric Singer and Gene Simmons. Throughout their career, the group was attacked by critics as barely competent and over-loud guitar based, one of rock's least respected and most enduring groups. After 20 years of fame, rock's leading vulgarians were still crude, lewd - and rich. They have sold an estimated 70 million records worldwide.
For performance, Simmon's thick body is crammed into skintight black leather pants, biker boots and a skull-and-crossbones T-shirt. He wears black nail polish, a goatee and long dark hair in a ponytail, looking like a member of a satanic biker-gang. He claims he never went in for booze or drugs but for the appeal of money, fame, power and women.
Simmons' autobiography, "Kiss and Makeup," Crown books 2001, he related that he kept Polaroid snapshots of the lovers to keep track - or some 4,600 women.
- associate relationship with Delaney, Sean (born 8 January 1945). Notes: Music collaborators
- associate relationship with Van Halen, Eddie (born 26 January 1955). Notes: Music collaborators
- business associate/partner relationship with Bogart, Neil (born 3 February 1943)
- business associate/partner relationship with Criss, Peter (born 20 December 1945). Notes: Band mates in Kiss
- lover relationship with Cher (born 20 May 1946). Notes: Live-in relationship, circa 1978-1980
- lover relationship with Sagal, Katey (born 19 January 1954)
- parent->child relationship with Simmons, Nick (born 22 January 1989)
- parent->child relationship with Tweed-Simmons, Sophie (born 7 July 1992)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Ross, Diana (born 26 March 1944). Notes: Live-in relationship, 1980-1983
- Work : End Major Project 1978 (Solo albums released)
- Work : Gain social status 1980 (Invented axe bass guitar)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2001 ("Kiss and Makeup")
On 29 March 2011 Simmons returned to his Israeli roots as he filmed his TV show ”Gene Simmons Family Jewels.” In the clip he visited the Rambam hospital where he was born and he saw his record (see 0:57 and 1:13 in the clip), his finger pointed out his birth time: 10.15 am.
Formely, Steinbrecher quotes Joshua Swartzberg from Klein over the radio for the date and time of 8.55 pm; John McKay-Clements quotes an astrology student who spent a year on the road with Sabian Symbols for the location.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Rock group)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Claims close to 5,000 encounters)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Kiss)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Bass guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Kiss and Makeup")
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (Speaks Hungarian, German, English, and Hebrew)