|Birthname||Emily Susan Silver|
|born on||9 October 1985 at 11:45 (= 11:45 AM )|
|Place||St.Petersburg, Florida, 27n46, 82w41|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°17' 15°30 Asc. 11°00'|
American competitive swimmer who was a member of the silver-medal-winning U.S. team of the 4×100 metre freestyle relay at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. She competed alongside fellow American swimmers Natalie Coughlin, Lacey Nymeyer and Kara Lynn Joyce. Silver overcame a broken hand suffered in the U.S. Olympic Trials, returning after a few weeks to compete at the 2008 Olympic Games.
Silver's post-swimming career includes positions as an athletics manager and swim coach.
- associate relationship with Nymeyer, Lacey (born 29 October 1985). Notes: Olympic medallist teammates, 4×100 m freestyle
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, St. Petersburg Times, 10 Oct 1985, page B13, born at Bayfront Medical Center.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 5 ft 11 in/ 1.80 m)
- Traits : Body : Size (154 lb/ 70 kg)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Broken hand)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Public relations (Sports)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Sports)
- Vocation : Sports : Swimming (Butterfly, freestyle, medley)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Athletics manager, swim coach)
- Notable : Awards : Medals (Olympic Silver medal, 4×100 m freestyle relay)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Silver medal, 4×100 m freestyle relay)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Olympic competitor)