|born on||31 October 1950 at 21:40 (= 9:40 PM )|
|Place||West Side Hospital, California, 37n1709, 121w0038|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°14' 17°48 Asc. 20°09'|
Native American set dresser and sometime actor best known for his performance as the evil spirit Killer Bob in the TV series Twin Peaks. Silva had a degree in lighting design from San Francisco State University and worked as a prop master and set decorator on several films including David Lynch's Dune and Wild at Heart.
According to David Lynch on the 2007 Gold Edition DVD release of Twin Peaks, Lynch was upstairs in the Laura Palmer house, near Silva as he worked, and suddenly realized that Silva might have a place in the show. He asked Silva if he was an actor, and Silva said that he was. Later, Lynch accidentally caught him on camera when his reflection appeared in a mirror, and thus was born the character of Killer Bob, a dark spirit who haunts Laura.
Silva appeared occasionally as Bob for the remainder of the Twin Peaks series and in the 1992 movie Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me. His first major appearance was in the International Version of the Twin Peaks pilot, which contained a standalone ending that resolved the mystery of the series and incorporated the accidental footage.
In 2016, Rolling Stone ranked Killer Bob #5 of their "40 Greatest TV Villains of All Time."
Silva died on 13 September 1995, aged 44, from complications of AIDS.
- associate relationship with Anderson, Michael J. (born 31 October 1953). Notes: Co-stars on Twin Peaks
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Twin Peaks (born 8 April 1990). Notes: Played Killer Bob, 1990-1991, 1992
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 8 April 1990 (First appearance as Bob, in the pilot episode of Twin Peaks)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released May 1992 (Last appearance as Bob, in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E. The place of birth is listed as "Rural, Gustine" (Merced County), while the name and place of the hospital is West Side Hospital, which is situated in between Gustine and neighbouring Newman. No middle name on the B.C. His parents were Alice Borges and Frank Anthony Silva.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids
- Vocation : Art : Stage/ Set design
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress