Sigismund II Augustus, King of Poland
|born on||1 August 1520 Jul.Cal. (11 Aug 1520 greg.) at 02:03 (= 02:03 AM )|
|Place||Kraków, Poland, 50n03, 19e58|
|Timezone||LMT m19e58 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°44' 12°42 Asc. 17°42'|
King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania, the only son of queen Bona Sforza and king Sigismund I the Old, whom Sigismund II succeeded in 1548. Married three times, the last of the Jagiellons remained childless, and through the Union of Lublin introduced an elective monarchy.
Sigismund died at Knyszyn on 6 July 1572, aged 51.
- child->parent relationship with Sforza, Queen of Poland Bona (born 2 February 1494 Jul.Cal. (11 Feb 1494 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Sigismund I the Old, King of Poland (born 2 January 1467 (greg.))
- Work : Gain social status 1 April 1548 Jul.Cal. (11 Apr 1548 greg.) (became king)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
from PTA database, which quotes chart data from the collection of horoscopes Luci Gaurico Tractaus astrologiae, issued in 1540, so it was published, when the king was 20 years old.
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (king of Poland)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family