|Birthname||Siebert, Charles Allen|
|born on||9 March 1938 at 05:36 (= 05:36 AM )|
|Place||Kenosha, Wisconsin, 42n35, 87w49|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°15' 19°54 Asc. 29°45'|
American actor who played the naive preppy chief of emergency services on the TV series "Trapper John, M.D." 1979-1986. He began onstage in the 1960s, mostly in classical dramas in the U.S. and England, and from 1967-1975 worked steadily in daytime soap operas. He had regular roles in "Search for Tomorrow," "As the World Turns," and "Another World." In 1976 he and his family moved permanently to Hollywood where his first regular role was that of a cop on "The Blue Knight."
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Another World (born 4 May 1964). Notes: Played Dr. Stuart Philbin, 1971
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Search for Tomorrow (born 3 September 1951). Notes: Played Dr. Peter Murphy, 1969-1971
- Work : New Job 1967 (Eight years in daytime soap operas)
- Family : Change residence 1976 (Moved to Hollywood)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1979 (Began "Trapper John, MD")
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (U.S and England)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Soap operas and "Trapper John, M.D.")