Sidonie, Princess of Saxony
|Birthname||Maria Sidonia Ludovica Mathilde ....|
|born on||16 August 1834 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Dresden, Germany, 51n03, 13e44|
|Timezone||LMT m13e44 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°48' 16°12 Asc. 04°37'|
Duchess of Saxony, also known as Sidonia, the sixth child of Johann, King of Saxony, and his wife, Princess Amalia of Bavaria.
She could not be married off according to the royal marriage policy of the time, so the 27-year-old Sidonie was unmarried when she died of typhus in Dresden on 1 March 1862 at around 7:30pm.
Full name: Maria Sidonia Ludovica Mathilde Wilhelmine Auguste Xaveria Baptista Nepomucena Veronica Hyacinthia Deodata.
- child->parent relationship with Amalie Auguste, Queen of Saxony (born 13 November 1801)
- sibling relationship with Albert, King of Saxony (born 23 April 1828)
- sibling relationship with Anna Maria, Princess of Saxony (born 4 January 1836)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth, Princess of Saxony (born 4 February 1830)
- sibling relationship with Ernst, Prince of Saxony (born 5 April 1831)
- sibling relationship with Georg, King of Saxony (born 8 August 1832)
- sibling relationship with Margaretha, Princess of Saxony (born 24 May 1840)
- sibling relationship with Marie Auguste, Princess of Saxony (born 22 January 1827)
- sibling relationship with Sophie, Princess of Saxony (born 15 March 1845)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1 March 1862 at 7:30 PM in Dresden (Typhus, age 27)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Allgemeine Zeitung München," 21 August 1834, p. 931: "Dresden, 16 Aug. Die Gemahlin des Prinzen Johann, die Prinzessin Amalia Augusta k. Hoh., ist heute früh nach 6 Uhr im Sommerhostager zu Pillnitz von einer Prinzessin glücklich entbunden worden." (Dresden, 16 Aug. The wife of Prince Johann, the Princess Amalia Augusta, was happily delivered of a princess after six o'clock this morning at Pillnitz).
Same data in "Johann, König von Sachsen: Sein Leben u. Wirken bis zu seiner Thronbesteigung" by Julius Schladebach (F. Sturm, 1854), p. 16: "früh gegen 6 Uhr."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Typhus)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 27)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wettin)