|born on||28 November 1985 at 15:35 (= 3:35 PM )|
|Place||Trappes, France, 48n47, 2e0|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°19' 18°04 Asc. 06°47'|
French pop singer sometimes called the 'French Rihanna,' who was born to a Mainland French mother and a Caribbean father from Martinique. She has been one of the most successful French female artists since 2000 with 3 Platinum albums including her number-one 2012 album, Caméléon. In 2011, she won the French version of the TV show Dancing with the Stars. Her stage name "Shy'm" is a portmanteau, derived from her 'shy' personality and 'm' for Martinique.
- associate relationship with Marques, Chris (born 16 June 1978)
- lover relationship with Paire, Benoît (born 8 May 1989). Notes: 2015-2017
- compare to chart of Rihanna (born 20 February 1988)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2006 (Debut album, "Mes fantaisies")
Paddy de Jabrun from Dominique Fontugne, L'Astrologue.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (She dated Benoît Paire, 2015-2017)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Pop, R&B, synthpop)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (3x NRJ Music Awards)