|born on||24 March 1958 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 43n02, 87w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°15' 16°30 Asc. 04°47'|
American airport employee, died in a fiery aircraft explosion while transferring fuel on 12/10/1993, Mitchell Airport, Milwaukee, WI.
- associate relationship with Foran, Patrick (born 19 December 1961). Notes: died in a fiery aircraft explosion
- associate relationship with Heath, Michael (born 3 January 1961). Notes: died in a fiery aircraft explosion
- associate relationship with Russell, James (born 6 April 1960). Notes: died in a fiery aircraft explosion
- associate relationship with Straszak, Roy (born 13 November 1936). Notes: died in a fiery aircraft explosion
- compare to chart of Accident: Aircraft Explosion (born 10 December 1993)
- Death by Accident 10 December 1993 at 12:00 noon in Milwaukee, WI (Explosion and fire, age 35)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Explosion and fire)
- Vocation : Misc. : Mechanic (Aircraft maintenance)