|Birthname||Gary Wayne Schelton|
|born on||14 May 1939 at 14:15 (= 2:15 PM )|
|Place||Huntington, Indiana, 40n53, 85w30|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°08' 00°48 Asc. 29°56'|
American vocalist, who achieved a modicum of fame and recognition in the early 1960s. He became a transatlantic one-hit wonder, by releasing a single that made the record charts in both the US and the UK. The song, "This Time" (or sometimes billed as "This Time (We're Really Breaking Up)") sold over one million records, earning gold disc status. In a single year, sales were over three million copies.
Shondell died from complications of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease on 7 January 2016, aged 76, in Picayune, Mississippi.
- Death by Disease 7 January 2016 (Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease, age 76)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Parkinson's
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.