|born on||26 June 1973 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°44' 09°07 Asc. 05°18'|
American actor of Chinese descent, who has portrayed the major recurring character Brad Cooper on TV soap General Hospital since 2013. Shen's first major acting role was as Ben Manibag in Better Luck Tomorrow as the film's leading character. He also starred in another Asian American film Surrogate Valentine. He has since starred in the horror film Hatchet; and its sequels Hatchet II, Hatchet III, and Victor Crowley. He had a recurring role as Tyler Li in the television series Tru Calling.
He is also known for his voice acting in the video games Sleeping Dogs and Mortal Kombat X.
Shen is Managing Editor of Secret Identities: The Asian American Superhero Anthology, published by The New Press in April 2009. Its sequel, Shattered: The Asian American Comics Anthology was published in November 2012.
Shen has written and produced a feature film, Unidentified (2013), directed by Jason Richard Miller.
- associate relationship with Budig, Rebecca (born 26 June 1973). Notes: Co-stars, born on same day
- associate relationship with Entertainment: General Hospital (born 1 April 1963). Notes: Played Brad Cooper, 2013-
Sy Scholfield quotes him on Twitter: "@RebeccaBudig and I were born on the same day, same year, 9 hrs apart). I’m the older sibling" , "Born & raised in NYC" . NB. Budig has Scorpio rising  and was thus born approximately between 4pm and 6pm, so Shen was born about 7am to 9am.
- Traits : Body : Race (Asian)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV, film, video games)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor