|Birthname||King, Moira Shearer|
|born on||17 January 1926 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||Dunfermline, Scotland, 56n04, 3w29|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°52' 15°14 Asc. 10°54'|
Scottish ballerina known as one of the finest in her field to emerge from the UK. She joined Sadler's Wells Ballet in 1942 and eventually danced most of the great classical roles. In 1948 she gained international recognition with the lead role in the film, "The Red Shoes." In 1955 she joined the Birstol Old Vic and began a second career as an actress.
The actress died in an Oxford, UK hospital on January 31, 2006 of an unspecified cause at age 80.
- Work : New Job 1942 (Joined Sadler's Wells Ballet)
- Work : Gain social status 1948 (International recognition)
- Work : New Career 1955 (Began as an actress)
Gerard quotes B.C. in Transit 9/2000
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Second career)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Pro ballerina)