|Birthname||Timothy Andrew Shaw|
|born on||8 November 1957 at 21:20 (= 9:20 PM )|
|Place||Long Beach, California, 33n46, 118w11|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°33' 05°27 Asc. 23°18'|
American swimmer and water polo player, he has won Olympic medals in both sports. He took home a silver medal from the 1976 Olympics for his performance in the 400m freestyle. At the 1984 Olympics he and his water polo team were awarded a silver medal.
- Work : Prize 1976 (Silver medal in 400m freestyle (Olympics))
- Work : Prize 1984 (Olympics silver medal for water polo)
Steinbrecher Collection quotes Gauquelin Book of American Charts.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.88 m/ 6 ft 2 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (67 kg/ 148 lb)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Sports : Swimming (Freestyle)
- Vocation : Sports : Other Sports (Water polo)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics