|born on||26 February 1947 at 00:00 (= 12:00 midnight )|
|Place||Dagenham, England, 51n32, 0e10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°33' 06°08 Asc. 15°41'|
British singer, a pop artist of the '60s who used to sing while barefoot. Her LP's include "Me," 1965 "Choose Life," 1983 and "Hand In A Glove," 1984.
Shaw was discovered and signed to a management contract after an impromptu audition in April 1964. She hit the top of the UK charts that October, and gave her first live concert on 2/21/1965. Her schedule was immediately manic with the public demand.
She married fashion designer Jeff Banks on 3/06/1968 but her popularity was on a rapid decline. She went on to cabaret and acting work, signing another record contract in June 1977. It proved fruitless with no album resulting and she began to phase out.
Sandie published her autobiography, "The World at My Feet" on 5/09/1991.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Eurovision Song Contest (born 24 May 1956). Notes: 1967 winner, UK
- Financial : Best Period October 1964 (Top of charts, popular for four years)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
David Fisher quotes John Gale's interview with her in The Observer 2/25/1968, midnight of Feb 25/26
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric (Performed while barefoot)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Cabaret, clubs)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Autobiog)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection