|Birthname||Mattie Della Shaw|
|born on||11 November 1933 at 11:49 (= 11:49 AM )|
|Place||Minneapolis, Minnesota, 44n59, 93w16|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°54' 02°49 Asc. 18°52'|
American noted family, former Jazz singer and retired social worker, the mother of musician Prince (born Prince Rogers Nelson).
Shaw and John L. Rogers had two children together: Prince Rogers Nelson and Tyka Evene Nelson. John and Mattie divorced when Prince was a boy. She remarried Hayward Julius Baker in 1967.
She died February 15, 2002 at the age of 68.
- parent->child relationship with Prince (musician) (born 7 June 1958)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 7 June 1958 at 6:17 PM (gave birth to son Prince)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Craft quotes BC from Minnesota Historical Society, Birth Certificate Index, Certificate Number: 1933-38494.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (musician John L. Nelson)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Prince Rogers Nelson)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Jazz
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Social worker