|Birthname||Amanda Michelle Seyfried|
|born on||3 December 1985|
|Place||Allentown, Pennsylvania, 40n37, 75w29|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
American actress, model and singer-songwriter whose first starring role was on the HBO TV drama series Big Love from 2006 to 2011. She began her career as a model when she was 11 and her acting career at 15 with recurring parts on the soap operas As the World Turns and All My Children.
In 2004, Seyfried made her film debut in the teen comedy Mean Girls. Her subsequent supporting roles were in independent films, such as the drama Nine Lives (2005) and the crime drama Alpha Dog (2006). She also had a recurring role on the UPN television series Veronica Mars (2004–2006). She also starred in the musical feature film Mamma Mia! (2008) and reprised her role in the sequel, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (2018).
Seyfried has stated that she suffers from anxiety and panic attacks. She also has stage fright and avoided performing in theater productions until April 2015.
Seyfried dated her Mamma Mia! co-star Dominic Cooper on and off from 2008 to 2010 and actor Justin Long from 2013 to 2015. Seyfried began dating The Last Word co-star Thomas Sadoski early in 2016 and they married on 12 March 2017. On 24 March 2017, it was announced that Seyfried had given birth to the couple's first child, a daughter named Nina Seyfried Sadoski.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: As the World Turns (born 2 April 1956). Notes: Played Lucinda "Lucy" Montgomery, 1999-2001
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Big Love (born 12 March 2006). Notes: Played Sarah Henrickson, 2006-2011
- role played of/by Davies, Marion (born 3 January 1897). Notes: 2020 film "Mank"
- role played of/by Lovelace, Linda (born 10 January 1949). Notes: 2013 film "Lovelace"
- Family : Change in family responsibilities March 2017 (Birth of daughter, Nina Seyfried Sadoski)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, The Morning Call (Allentown, Pennsylvania), 7 Dec 1985, page B57, born at Allentown Hospital, no time given.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anxiety Disorder (Panic attacks)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Phobias (Stage fright)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.