|Birthname||John Gibb Marshall|
|born on||11 January 1953 at 14:15 (= 2:15 PM )|
|Place||Bedford, England, 52n08, 0w29|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°05' 28°20 Asc. 28°06'|
British actor and comedian known for comedy improvisation in popular television shows such as Whose Line Is It Anyway?, as a voice impressionist on Spitting Image, as a semi-regular panellist on comedy quiz show QI, and as a character actor in numerous films, both in the UK and Hollywood. Sessions also played two British prime ministers in films, Harold Wilson in Made in Dagenham and Edward Heath in The Iron Lady.
In 1994 he appeared in My Night With Reg, a play set in London's gay community, that turned out to be a surprise hit. It was a year of varying impact as his mother died, and that year he was outed as gay in a 1994 Evening Standard article.
Sessions died of a heart attack at his South London home on 2 November 2020 at age 67. The team behind the BBC television programme QI praised his "incredible wit and encyclopaedic knowledge [which] played a huge part in the show's history."
- associate relationship with Branagh, Kenneth (born 10 December 1960)
- associate relationship with Fry, Stephen (born 24 August 1957). Notes: Regular panellists on radio show "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"
- role played of/by Boswell, James (born 18 October 1740 Jul.Cal. (29 Oct 1740 greg.)). Notes: 1993 TV series "Screenplay"
- role played of/by Conan Doyle, Arthur (born 22 May 1859). Notes: 2013 TV series "Mr Selfridge"
- role played of/by Heath, Edward (born 9 July 1916). Notes: 2011 film "The Iron Lady"
- role played of/by Jarrico, Paul (born 12 January 1915). Notes: 2000 film "One of the Hollywood Ten"
- role played of/by Wilson, Harold (born 11 March 1916). Notes: 2010 film "Made in Dagenham"
- Death of Mother 1994
- Social : Secrets revealed 1994 (Outed as gay)
Frank Clifford quotes B.C., as he was one of twins, given in "British Entertainers," Flare Publications, 1997.
(Formerly, Babs Kirby quoted him for 2:30 PM.)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Terminal)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Studied in Canada)
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Born with twin sister)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Heart attack)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Panellist on "QI")
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Whose Line is it Anyway?")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (UK Independence Party)