|Birthname||Lorenzo Juan José Servitje Sendra|
|born on||20 November 1918 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Mexico City, Mexico, 19n24, 99w09|
|Timezone||LMT m99w09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°31' 29°19 Asc. 04°40'|
Mexican business magnate and philanthropist who co-founded Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest bakery company, in 1945 with a group of four business partners, including Jaime Jorba, Jaime Sendra, Alfonso Velasco and José T. Mata. The company reported $10.7 billion in sales in 2015.
Servitje is credited with expanding Bimbo from a small, Mexican baking company into a multinational conglomerate that has acquired more than 100 domestic and international brands. Servitje served as Bimbo's president from 1945 to 1981 and remained chairman of its board of directors until 1994.
Lorenzo Servitje died in Mexico City on 3 February 2017 at the age of 98. His son, Daniel Servitje Montull, is currently the Chairman and CEO of Grupo Bimbo.
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Federal District archives.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 98)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : CPA/ Auditor/ Accountant
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Top executive