|Birthname||Serkin, Peter Adolf|
|born on||24 July 1947 at 23:48 (= 11:48 PM )|
|Place||Manhattan, New York, 40n46, 73w59|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°23' 03°47 Asc. 25°32'|
American piano prodigy who made his concert debut on 11/29/1959 at the age of 12. He was well on his way to a successful career by the age of 17; however, his career progress was hampered by his severe stage fright. He was the son of world famous pianist Rudolph Serkin and the grandson of violinist, Adolf Busch, as well as, nephew of conductor, Fritz Busch. He was a enjoying a successful recording career which started in 1965 until he went through a "hippie phase" in 1967. He dropped out of the limelight until his re-emergence in 1973. His come-back was a success; however, he had become selective and eclectic. He was considered one of the most gifted musicians in America as well as elusive. He married for the first time in October 1968 and had a daughter, Karina in 1970. He was married a second time to a photographer and they made their home in New York.
His father Rudolf died from cancer 5/08/1991.
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Phobias (Stagefright)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad and Granddad)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection