|Birthname||Owen Nicholas Serieska|
|born on||1 May 2003 at 05:56 (= 05:56 AM )|
|Place||Welland, Ontario (CAN), 42n59, 79w15|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°37' 09°35 Asc. 02°42'|
Canadian teenager diagnosed with Autism spectrum disorder who made the news after he was accidentally shot dead in London, Ontario at 5:30 PM on 14 April 2020 by his friend Jesse Winstanley. The bullet shot from a .22-calibre rifle hit Serieska in the right cheek and landed in his brain. He was 16. Police charged Winstanley with manslaughter the next day.
- Death by Homicide 14 April 2020 at 5:30 PM in London (Gunshot wound, age 16)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "'A tragedy from every angle': The fatal London shooting of a teenage boy" by Dale Carruthers, London Free Press (Ontario), 10 April 2021: "It’s been almost a year since Lorraine McGratten’s son, Owen Serieska, 16, was fatally shot in a London apartment... Serieska was born at 5:56 a.m. on May 1, 2003, at Welland County General Hospital... Serieska was in the living room with Winstanley, then 19, and Winstanley’s girlfriend, around 5:30 p.m. when Winstanley pulled a .22-calibre rifle from under the couch cushions and it went off" .
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (Medications)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anti-social Personality (Autism spectrum disorder)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Personal : Death : Accidental
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 16)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker