|Birthname||Jean Dorothy Seberg|
|born on||13 November 1938 at 05:15 (= 05:15 AM )|
|Place||Marshalltown, Iowa, 42n03, 92w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°25' 04°26 Asc. 29°28'|
American film actress whose career was launched with her 1957 portrayal of Jean d'Arc in Otto Preminger's "Saint Joan." A year later, she appeared in "Bonjour Tristesse" and in 1960 she wowed audiences in Jean-Luc Godard's "Breathless." The talented and beautiful actress continued to win praise for later roles. In the 1970s she became involved with members of the radical Black Panther party and was reportedly the subject of an FBI campaign to discredit her. Her career began to fall apart especially in the USA.
Married three times, she had one child with her second husband, Romain Gary. Her first marriage, to François Moreuil, lasted from September 1958 to June 1960 and ended in divorce. Her second marriage to Gary took place on 16 October 1962 but also ended in a 1970 divorce. On 30 May 1979 she married Ahmed Hasni.
She died in Paris on 30 August 1979 at age 40. Her death from a drug overdose was considered mysterious, with police ruling it a probable suicide.
- associate relationship with Forquet, Philippe (born 27 September 1940). Notes: Co-stars in 1963 film "In the French Style"
- lover relationship with Beatty, Warren (born 30 March 1937)
- lover relationship with Eastwood, Clint (born 31 May 1930)
- lover relationship with Testi, Fabio (born 2 August 1941)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Hoover, J. Edgar (born 1 January 1895)
- spouse relationship with Gary, Romain (born 8 May 1914 Jul.Cal. (21 May 1914 greg.)). Notes: 1962–1970
- role played of/by Joan of Arc (born 6 January 1412 Jul.Cal. (15 Jan 1412 greg.)). Notes: 1957 film "Saint Joan"
- role played of/by Stewart, Kristen (born 9 April 1990). Notes: 2019 film "Seberg"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1957 ("Saint Joan")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1960 ("Breathless")
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1970 (From Gary)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes birth certificate as 13 November 1938; no time on the document. On 28 June 2017 the year was changed from 1939 to 1938 after Przybylowski emailed to say that he had been misquoted and the year he gave was 1938. Other sources, including a letter of the Wilsons, also have 1938 as birth year.
Garry McGee, in "Jean Seberg -- Breathless" (2015), writes that Seberg was born on November 13, 1938, "at 5:15 in the morning." 
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress