|Birthname||George Thomas Seaver|
|born on||17 November 1944 at 06:27 (= 06:27 AM )|
|Place||Fresno, USA, 36n44, 119w47|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||25°05' 13°57 Asc. 09°34'|
American baseball pitcher known as "Tom Terrific" and "the Franchise", he played twenty seasons in Major League Baseball (MLB) for the New York Mets (1967–1977, 1983), Cincinnati Reds (1977–1982), Chicago White Sox (1984–1986) and Boston Red Sox (1986).
While with the New York Mets he led them from ninth place in 1968 to first place in 1969. He was awarded the Cy Young Award for the first time that year, on 29 October 1969 and then again on 30 October 1973. He was traded to the Cincinnati Reds on 15 June 1977. He became the 17th pitcher in history to win 300 games. His credits include being a three-time Cy Young award winner (1969, 1973, 1975); 311 wins; 3,640 strikeouts, and a 2.86 ERA over 20 years.
Seaver remained the New York Mets' top star through 1977, when a contract dispute led to his trading to the Cincinnati Reds. Disabled with tendonitis, 1980 marked the worst season of his career. However, in 1981, he was named National Comeback Player. He had another bad year in 1982 and then was traded back to the Mets on 16 December 1982. Seaver returned to the Mets in 1983, then went off to the Chicago White Sox, and the Boston Red Sox in 1986.
He and his wife, Nancy, had two daughters, Sarah, and Anne. They had married on 9 June 1966, the same year that his career got its start in the minors. On 7 March 2019, Seaver's family announced that he was suffering from Alzheimer's dementia and retiring from public life. Seaver died at Calistoga, California in his sleep in the early hours of 31 August 2020 as a result of complications of Lewy body dementia and COVID-19. He was 75.
- associate relationship with Jackson, Al (born 26 December 1935). Notes: New York Mets co-players, 1968-1969
Contemporary American Horoscopes, Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Batted: Right, Threw: Right)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.85 m/ 6 ft 1 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (93 kg/ 205 lb)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/ Senility
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (COVID-19)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Seaver Family Vineyards)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Pitcher)
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher (Vineyards)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Baseball)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award